In an effort to allow our members and attendees to be reintroduced to attending our services in person, Christian Life Center Worldwide has re-opened our church for live in person attendance. Our Senior Pastor, Dr. Karl Miller, Jr. and Lady Ruth Miller, have overseen the formation of a sanitation plan that ensures the cleanliness and safety of all that will attend services in person. This includes the sanitizing of surfaces, entry-ways, bathrooms and sanctuary seating. As well, temperature screening is done for everyone that enters the facility and social distancing is strictly enforced.
We, as a church family, welcome you to come and experience our worship services on Sundays at 11:00AM at our South Campus location at 6337 Highway 42, Rex, Georgia 30273. Seating is limited and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our services on Sundays will be conducted in person and by online streaming. Our Wednesday evening bible study (SURGE) is only available via online streaming, with no in person attendance available at this time.
There is no pressure or obligation, but we gladly extend an open invitation for you to worship with us, based upon your level of comfort. We hope to see you soon!
Also, we still have our 24-hour prayer campaign called: i-PUSH PRAYER INITIATIVE! It's an opportunity to sign-up for a prayer slot and commit to pray about the six prayer focuses that we are expecting God to manifest:
- Divine protection and deliverance from any virus, sickness or disease for me, my family and my church family. Any disease, symptoms or effects must dry up from the root.
- Immunity in the event I come into contact with Novel Coronavirus, and no contagious transmission to others.
- Everything done in the dark, behind the scenes and all strategies of Satan, be brought to the light, exposed and stopped.
- Divine wisdom and insight for our federal, state and local government leadership. Our President, Donald J. Trump, is guided by the Holy Spirit to lead the U.S.A. in all matters related to and especially in response to COVID-19.
- Quick recovery of the federal, state and local economies, growth for my household income, and for my household to flourish.
- An increase in lives being saved and souls coming into the Kingdom of God by receiving Jesus Christ as
Lord and Savior.
You can sign-up to pray at i-PUSH Prayer Sign-up and release your faith in God for full manifestation!
What additional resources are available?
Below are links to several resources for news and information about this virus.